Yo Foto Spanish Speakers, Will You Please Help Me?

Spanish speakers, will you please help me? - yo foto

Could these questions correctly in Spanish?
In most cases, I think we are very good, I just wanted to know if I pronounce it right. Moreover, if it could help a proper word for Tye Dye cycling or water. And the last part, if you are a native speaker, sounds all right?

Thank you.


In this photo, celebrate my second birthday. My use of MOM to be someone Barney, the purple dinosaur. I was afraid of him. I was happy in the last two minutes when they shot the photo. I still remember.

This photo is my favorite. He had three years here. I was so proud and strong. He had a bandage on his leg. I was always injured and struggling with my father. We lived on the lake and jet ski the United Nations.I was so happy.

It was Christmas, when this photo was taken. He wore a hat for Christmas and managed an eagle on his arm. We had a Christmas tree, and I was happy waiting for Saint Nicolas.

I like this photo. I think it's boring. I was ten, perhaps. She wore a bathing suit. It was "Tye-dye" and I loved it. It was a forest behind me. I was happy.

No, I do not like this photo. It is a photography school. I do not see me happy, because I was not happy. He has even years, almost twelve years. I was in seventh grade.


0 comments:

Post a Comment