Sims 2 Cowboy Boots Music From The Sims 2?

Music from the Sims 2? - sims 2 cowboy boots

For those of you playing the Sims 2 ... I've learned to put my own music in the game, but I realized that there are already actual songs. The only thing it into Sims gibberish ... For example: Chemicals React Aly and AJ. But I also realized I Play Chicken with the train Cowboy Troy is there too. I asked myself if it something that I, and only in my game, or if it just like any game. Could someone check for me?

3 comments:

burnishe... said...

This is not something that you do something that Maxis has done for us. She had put a poll in November to discuss music. On its website it had songs they download for your Sims.

munkyzer... said...

No, it is a coincidence, cause music does not even seem to put in the folder. These songs are still in the game. (If you are the expansion packs that come with the songs)

me! said...

I do not know

Post a Comment