Pictures Of How To Do A Jock-lock Please, Some Advice Because I Want To Layer My Hair, But I Don't Know What I Would Tell The Hairdresser.......?

Please, some advice because I want to layer my hair, but I don't know what I would tell the hairdresser.......? - pictures of how to do a jock-lock

I am 12 and I have very thick, long hair (mid back, though just what I) normally do, it's a bit perverse, but also very hilly and May Be Me Poofy leg. My mother would not let me into layers haircut, because I was convinced that short hair and terrible would be forever, but said he would not even briefly, just wanted to classes and I knew many people who had no problem. She told me to get an idea of how they want to do, I have tried to find, but, mentally, I can imagine how I can not find examples online. So when I describe how I want it, all know how to find pictures or that?
Besides, what would you say to the hairdresser? I will askgo to my friends for a good place, but I have to take a picture with me, as I get it? If you cut too long, or can I specify that loves me?

So basically I want layers that do not start too high, because I need to be able to put their hair in a ponytail, sometimes I do not want small pieces Poofy and could be tempted, and I pass for mad. But I wanted a bit of thin layers of various sizes ..... Same stack, the longest being the thinner layers, and hair the same lenghth similar area, but I do not anyh large parts of the hair, like the exact same length.
The next thing I found was a picture of Lacey Mosley
http://www.concert-pictures.com/rock/flyleaf/2006MayDay/lacey-mosley-10.jpg


I also wanted to know that the barber has to this kind of sailing in a way that really dryer, or would simply cut straight points to get?

2 comments:

AliceinW... said...

As Muse, "he said, the models of the very good example for Victoria Secret's. Also finding a good idea to celebrities who have long hair in layers, for example, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Lauren Conrad and so on.

If you still can not find, I like the picture when the best thing to do would be to go ask the stylist to go quietly. Ask to be on the cautious side when the hair because yoiu can always more if you want shorter cut, but not vice versa. Show your hand, you want to begin and end classes on hair. You could even try to take a picture, because it can be any screen is the best way to get the hairstyle you reach.

muse said...

Look at pictures of models from Victoria's Secret. All have beautiful long hair levels!

You can also dilute your hair?

Post a Comment