I Live In Queens Where To Get Marriage License For The Ladies Only ...If A Reallife Crown Prince Asked For Your Hand In Marriage But You Are Not Totally In?

For the ladies only ...If a reallife crown prince asked for your hand in marriage but you are not totally in? - i live in queens where to get marriage license

love with him, you will still accept his proposal of marriage to, and the next in line Queen know that your life will change without a lot of freedom and its daily movements closely watched by the media? However, you will live a life of luxury.

2 comments:

Cello Player ♫ said...

Good question. Probably not, if I do not like it. But if you are the prince, I say unequivocally yes!

Lily J said...

Humphhh ... to say that history. It has to know the burden and falling, luckily for me. He is sincere and insists that I am his wife, even after the difficult times, so I think he deserves a chance. Of course, it will be difficult to freedom of movement and the everyday problems, but look on the bright side, give me the opportunity to make a difference in the world with a job like that. If this is not much, some are better than nothing:)

Post a Comment