Genital Herpes Cut Genital Herpes?

Genital Herpes? - genital herpes cut

Hello, I am very paranoid of genital herpes. I have never seen the matter from an ulcer or something bubbles, ect ect, but one thing bothers me.

I have these little red spots on the edge of the tip of the penis, the small incisions are similar. I have a bit of foreskin, rubbing against the head during masturbation, but I'm not sure if that's all. I've never had a tingling or burning, but I'm very paranoid GH. Thank you. No pain.

2 comments:

innamort... said...

I take a look at the pictures, after that, Id make an appointment with your doctor, or GH could be a rash anyway, it could easily have checked.

innamort... said...

I take a look at the pictures, after that, Id make an appointment with your doctor, or GH could be a rash anyway, it could easily have checked.

Post a Comment