Just Moved To Florida What Do I Do What Is A Decent Amount Of Money To Have Saved To Move From SE Michigan To Tampa Bay, Florida?

What is a decent amount of money to have saved to move from SE Michigan to Tampa Bay, Florida? - just moved to florida what do i do

My friend and I have about moving to southeast Michigan, Tampa Bay thought of in Florida. I was just curious to a reasonable amount of money they have accumulated at least look ... 3 months? With the division of pensions and the minimum of different things. I have most of the furniture of the apartment now, and possibly even a truck, take it all down. As I said, minimal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

$ 150 for the trip from SE MI to Tampa. Gas, food, a sleepless night in a cheap motel.

$ 1200 per month for a small apartment, including the most important services. Deposit is not included.

$ 300 per month for food. Based on the menu of $ 3 times per day at McDonalds. No Big Macs.

$ 70 per month for basic cable and basic Internet. No HBO.

$ 100 per month for emergencies. Minor car accident, his stick and tape an ankle sprain, alligator bites, medicine for the flu virus.

$ 50 per month for a piece of jewelry or a piece of bread. Finally, you have the minimum.

I am thinking about $ 5000 for 3 months.

Anonymous said...

You should try to record your own activities

Post a Comment