Average Condo Heating Bill Calgary Heating/electricity Bill For 4 1/2 Condo?

Heating/electricity bill for 4 1/2 condo? - average condo heating bill calgary

I want to buy an apartment, 2 bedrooms, and I wonder what would be the cost of heating (with heating costs included in the mortgage calculator to estimate the amount of the mortgage, you will receive in May)?

I know it depends on the city where I live, have the kind of insulation, type of windows, etc., but what I'm looking for in terms of personal experience, the answers are ... If you lived in a home / apartment for about 1,000 square meters, how you pay for the heating (on average) to.

I live in a city where we have very cold winters, so I know that heating and / or electricity bills in the winter months will increase.

Thanks for the help!

1 comments:

mullson said...

I wish you local gas company to call (if gas heating nat) and ask them, depending on the size of what my payments?

The majority of the representatives of the customer service you give an adequate budget.

It is difficult for others to say that they have the same heat of the action you have ;-)

Good luck with your purchase!

Post a Comment