Ideas On What To Say On A Sympathy Card I Need Something Good To Write In A Sympathy Card. A Coworker Lost Their Grandmother.... Any Ideas? ?

I need something good to write in a sympathy card. A coworker lost their grandmother.... Any ideas? ? - ideas on what to say on a sympathy card

Hello,

Its sensitivity is real, I can see it in your question.

I usually bring a small plant in the life of a colleague from the map and then write something like:

"Dear (colleagues)
This plant is a tribute to the life of his grandmother and his impact on you, a person that I like with.

I'm really sorry that he did not spend more time with her in this life, but I think she is down with pride. "

Corny? Yes
Memorable? Absolutely.
If the colleague has the same age can be very proud to read a great affection.

(In fact, there should be more sensitive people like you in this world!)

7 comments:

Jean O said...

If you knew your grandmother, or heard good things may be mentioned on the memory card. If not, I'm almost sorry for your loss. I understand this is not the answer you want, but that's all I say in these situations. We still want to do more, but the pain and grief is not something that can be cured with words. Even if you show that the attention that you send the card, I'm sure you do everything.

Handy Man said...

only the sympathy card. This is the most important thing. An expression of sympathy. I think that is in moments of grief of the survivors still recall sympathy, no matter how they express themselves. I would not worry. There are, for the person to go through this loss.

butterfl... said...

Provide your name, then you put your phone number and write can be called at any time to speak or if they need something.

michele w said...

Her grandmother is in a much better place than we are. In heaven, no pain greater peace and happiness. Rejoice in the Lord, who has been in this beautiful place.

Reverend Cyn said...

"Thinking of you in times of need and your phone number and provides help and support

Reverend Cyn said...

"Thinking of you in times of need and your phone number and provides help and support

killerap... said...

"I'm sorry for your loss. If I can be of any help in this difficult time, please let me know. Sincerely, (name)"

Post a Comment