Viral Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Post Viral Syndrome ?

Post Viral Syndrome ? - viral syndrome more condition_symptoms

I was very active until October went to college, and used for daily training.

I'm tired of certain viral infecion Doctor Evil, even if I have bactarial and 2 courses of antibiotics for two weeks!

Then he did CBC and urinalysis, and said that the viral infection and remains. I had a runny nose, chest pain, when the air was cold and sinus and ear pressure.

All my symptoms have disappeared, but now I am so tired and weak, can not even go to college! I'm tired, even after 10 hours in bed.

What is happening to me, (.

I was in 6 different doctors and had several blood and urine tests and they all returned to normal, doctors also check my thyroid levels were normal.

My fatigue, weakness and muscual weakness and lack of concentration will not disappear.
Today I am a doctor and told me that you "post-viral syndrome"

What I never heard of him, what can I do to overcome that?

I took the time at the University of

0 comments:

Post a Comment